RMVR’s NEW GATEWAY GROUP
Introducing RMVR’s Gateway run Group
The purpose of this run group is to welcome otherwise non-eligible race cars the chance to race with RMVR. It will all entrants to run non-RMVR race vehicles with our club.
Qualifications to enter this new Gateway Run Group
- All vehicles must be closed wheel and have a Log Book from a well-established and recognized road racing organization
- All vehicles must be nicely prepared – no lemons
- All vehicles mist pass an RMVR Event Tech Inspection
- All RMVR safety requirements must be met. Regarding fuel cells, as long as the vehicle has passes preparation rules regarding the use of a fuel cell (or not requiring one) by the organization issuing the Log Book. the vehicle will be allowed to run in this Gateway Run Group
- All drivers entering the Gateway Run Group must hold a valid and up-to-date medical exam AND a current Competition License OR Provisional License from their issuing organization
To enter this new Gateway Run Group in motorsportsreg.com, when asked for your car’s class, please select “Board Appvd/ (This Event)” as the class of your car. This will assign your car to the dedicated Gateway Run Group.