The BEST Drivers’ School value in Colorado with the MOST track time
Who? Brought to you by Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing.
What? A Precision School for street cars or a Competition School for fully prepared race cars—something for everyone.
Where? Pikes Peak International Raceway Fountain Colorado Road Racing Course.
When? April 29th-30th, 2017
How Much? $349 until Feb. 28th. Thereafter $399 until April 21st entry dead line.
- Robby Unser: Robby is a former Indy Racing League driver and nine time winner of the Pikes Peak International Hillclimb
- Michael Pettiford: President of GO 4 IT Services Inc. SCCA and AMA Pro Road Racing Competition licenses. Won 40 RMD National Championships, more than anyone else in SCCA history. Won 3 championships in the same year (the hat trick), and has done it 5 times!
- RMVR Licensed Drivers: Vastly experienced RMVR Licensed Competition drivers from Small Bore, Big Bore, Formula Ford, and Formula Vee run groups.
Weekend Drivers’ School Highlights
- More track time than ANY other driving school in the area.
- Personal instructor for each student driver from the ranks of the RMVR Licensed Competition drivers.
- Skidpad, threshold braking, and possibly an autocross.
- Informative classroom instruction by professional and seasoned race car drivers.
- Race cars on display and for sale.
- Coffee, donuts and lunch are included in your registration fee.
- Saturday evening social at the track.
- Meet and make new friends.
The weekend will surely prove to be memorable and one you will talk about for years! If you have ANY urge to test your “at speed” driving abilities and your car’s capacity to test the limits, you owe it to yourself to join us for this year’s 2017 RMVR Drivers’ School.
Registration for the 2017 Drivers’ School is now open at MotorsportReg!
Check out this 12-minute video featuring RMVR’s 2015 Spring Drivers’ School, produced by CNTV (Community News TV).