Are you ready for some RACING? RMVR’s event of the year is right around the corner and it promises to be the best yet! So, gather your family and friends and come on out to High Plains Raceway in Byers, CO for a fantastic week-end of racing!
Proceeds from this event benefit The Morgan Adams Foundation to fund critically needed pediatric cancer research, so while you’re having fun, you’ll also be helping kids who are battling cancer.
- Read more → A ProAm race on Saturday, with up to 10 professional drivers paired with RMVR top fundraisers racing BMWs and MINIs generously donated by Schomp Automotive. This is sure to be an amazing race!
- Over 100 vintage cars racing wheel-to-wheel over the 2-day event. Walk the paddock to talk with drivers and see the cars up close. You might even get the chance to put your kiddo in the seat for a photo op!
- Opportunity to buy a Ticket to Ride around the track in a race or super sports car at speed! Imagine riding shotgun in this 2016 Corvette Z06 going 100+ mph! Your smile will last a lifetime. Warning: You might get hooked and need to buy your own race car!
- If you prefer driving your own sports car, join us for the 2nd Annual Rally Against Kids’ Cancer! It’s a fun and festive Poker Rally on Saturday, July 29. Lots of great prizes too! Read more →.
- Photo opportunities with the gorgeous 2017 Grid Girls/Guy are available for a small donation. Buy a souvenir from the event for yourself or a friend!
- Stick around after racing Saturday night for the Party! Join us for the trackside dinner (ticket required) and stay for the free live music.
In addition to the great racing, you will have the opportunity to meet the folks from The Morgan Adams Foundation, learn about their organization, and meet some of the kids being helped by the cancer research they fund.
You can support this event by sponsoring your favorite driver or marshal, or by making a personal donation directly to The Morgan Adams Foundation.
On behalf of RMVR, The Morgan Adams Foundation, and all the kiddos and their families that are battling cancer, a huge “Thank You” for your support and generosity.
Hope to see you at the track!