Clubs & Organizations
- CSRG (Classic Sports Racing Group)
- CVAR (Corinthian Vintage Auto Racing)
- HMSA (Historic Motor Sports Association)
- HSR (Historic Sportscar Racing)
- IC (International Challenge)
- MR (Monoposto Racing)
- NR (Nostalgia Racing)
- PVGPA (Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association)
- SOVREN (Society of Vintage Racing Enthusiasts)
- SVRA (Sportscar Vintage Racing Association)
- VARA (Vintage Auto Racing Association)
- VARAC (Vintage Automobile Racing Association of Canada)
- VDCA (Vintage Drivers Club of America)
- VIRMCC (Virginia International Raceway Motorsport Country Club)
- VSCCA (Vintage Sports Car Club of America)
- VSCDA (Vintage Sports Car Drivers Association)
- VMC (The Vintage Motorsports Council)
The VMC is a council of all vintage race organizations around the country. RMVR is one of the founding clubs of this organization.
Tracks & Accommodations
- North American Motorsports
Information on over 1600 race tracks in North America as well as racing organizations nationwide.
- High Plains Raceway, Bennett, Colorado. Check out HPR’s website for available open lapping days.
- Utah Motorsports Campus (formerly Miller Motorsports Park)
Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Pueblo Motorsports Park, now managed by the City of Pueblo Park and Recreation Department, Pueblo, Colorado
- Pikes Peak International Raceway, Fountain, Colorado
- Victory Lane Magazine
The “Bible” for vintage racers. This monthly publication is now in color, covers races across the country, including RMVR events, has great articles, and has the definitive classified section. Most vintage racers subscribe to Victory Lane.
- GrassRoots MotorSports
Website for a good gearhead magazine.
- Classic Motorsports
A new sister publication of Grassroots Motorsports. Classic Motorsports is directed specifically to the older sports cars. In fact, it is now the official club magazine for SVRA.
- Vintage RaceCar Journal and Market Report
Another fine vintage magazine. Excellent articles and pictures and each month’s “Market Report” will feature a different class race cars (.e.g. Formula Ford) and provide current market values for the various marques.
- Vintage Motorsport
Advertised as “THE JOURNAL OF MOTOR RACING HISTORY”, this is an excellent publication for vintage racers with great articles on the history of motor racing.
Parts & Services
The following links do not represent a recommendation or endorsement, but rather a convenience for contacting these suppliers of parts and services to vintage racers.
- 3R Automotive, professional race car building, parts, and support
- Automotive Touchup, good for finding paint codes and matching paint
- Dave Bean Engineering, specializing in Lotus parts
- Go 4 It Services, Inc, Mike Pettiford, offering the highest quality private instruction for both racers and motorcycle riders alike
- MPG Head Service, local head preparation
- Mid-Century Motors, Nick Sorensen, race car preparation and restoration
- Pegasus Racing Supplies, all things for racers
- Pit Products, manufacturer of light weight aluminum trailer cabinets and trailer storage accessories
- Rallye Coach Works, Tony Martin, paint and body business
- Rallye/Sport, Jeff Winter, race preparation
- Total Precision Engines, Pete Christensen, race engine preparation
- Wine Country Motor Sports, race gear and equipment
- Lotus Formula Ford Register
A site devoted to the popular Lotus Formula Fords.
- Lotus Racer
This is a very slick site of interest to anyone, but especially owners of all Lotus race cars, not just Formula Fords.
- RMVR Bulletin Board
Be sure to regularly visit the RMVR Bulletin Board. This is completely member driven. You can get answers to ALL your questions here. Instructions on how to register and use the Bulletin Board.
- Formula Ford Legal & Proud
This is a site describing in detail the FF “Legal & Proud” efforts.
- Bring A Trailer
Finding great vintage cars online.
If you have a link that should be posted here, please send it to the webmaster.