Sign Up Now
Our world-renowned Fire & Rescue school is back for 2017, and it’s going to be better than ever!
- Single day event – Saturday, March 18 only
- Lunch is provided on-site
- A real burning car for fire extinguisher practice (Keep fingers crossed, but looks promising)
- After the track goes cold class is over, we’re throwing a potluck party, RMVR-style!
- Fees (including lunch and party): Free to RMVR members, $25 to non-members
Registration, Coffee, Donuts: 8:00 am
Class: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Party: 5:30:01 pm to 7:00 pm
Marshals, please wear your whites, and bring your track gear bags! This is how we will show the newbies their options for track gear (and cut a day off the schedule). Be sure to have a protective jacket, gloves, and safety glasses for fire-extinguisher training. Leather or heavy cotton.
If not wearing whites, do wear comfortable cotton clothing that can get a little dirty, this is a hands-on event. Be ready for cool weather, we will be outside for some exercises.
For the end-of-day party: Please bring stuff to eat and share. We will provide soda, beer, wine, and some snacks. We will have some coolers with ice on hand to keep cold items cold during the day.