The best Drivers’ School value in Colorado with the most track time!
|Who?||Brought to you by Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing|
|What?||Two distinct schools will be offered: Precision School for street cars, and Competition School for fully prepared race cars—there is something for everyone|
|Where?||Pikes Peak International Raceway, in Fountain, CO|
|When?||April 28th – 29th (notice: there is a classroom session on Friday, April 27th, from 5:30 – 7:00 pm at the track)|
|How much?||Early registration through February 28th will be $349; regular entry fee $399 until the April 20th deadline|
- On Friday, the track will be available for lapping and practice. The all day track fee will be $150, or $100 for the afternoon half day session.
- There will be a skid pad available Friday afternoon. Skid pad use is included if you pay for half or full day lapping. Otherwise, the cost is only $50. Skid pad use is open to all, not just students.
- On Saturday and Sunday, there will be more track time than at any other area driving school.
- The informative classroom session will by taught by seasoned race car drivers.
- Each student will have a personal instructor, an RMVR licensed competition driver.
- There will be race cars for sale on display.
- Your entry fee covers coffee, juice, doughnuts, and lunch on both Saturday and Sunday.
- There will be a Saturday evening social at the track.
This weekend is an opportunity to experience what you and your vehicle are capable of doing in a safe controlled environment. The track will be staffed with our highly experienced safety marshals. Whether you are going for a RMVR competition license or just want to be a better driver on the street this school is for you. It is a weekend that you surely will talk about for years to come.
Registration for the 2018 Drivers’ School is now open at MotorsportsReg!
For more information, download the Competition License School information packet or the Precision School information packet. Please contact Lynn Fangue, Chief Driving Instructor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-263-7920, with any questions or concerns.
Please check out this 12 minute video produced by CNTV (Community News TV) about our Drivers’ School and other RMVR events.